Betting Tools

Discussion about Betmagnet
Betmagnet
Site Admin

Betting Tools

Post by Betmagnet »

Odds Converter is the first betting tool available. In this thread you can share your thoughts about it and suggest other betting tools you'd like to see on Betmagnet.
Eagle56

Re: Betting Tools

Post by Eagle56 »

Hi together,
I already did write that in Betting Advice Forum (btw - my name there is Lasso).
As additional output field it would be fantastic to see Implied Probability - meaning what percentage my outcome has in bookies opinion if I take those odds. Cause in the end you search for value or you look for odds that are in YOUR favour.
So seeing at first glance the percentage compared to my personal estimation makes it a quick and easy decision to take or skip the bet.
Kind regards
Eagle56
Betmagnet
Site Admin

Post by Betmagnet »

Nice idea, it has been added to the Odds Converter, hope this is what you meant. It can help anyone who knows what value means and that no bets without value should be made.
Eagle56

Post by Eagle56 »

YES - thats exactly what I meant.
I don't want to be a teacher or whatever - but my personal betting experience I got over decades now is one very important thing. Bet on value and skip bets that maybe have value at first glance but if you go deeper they are lost.
My approach is:
Build your estimation
Look for odds
If odds are in your favour take it - if not wait if you get them or skip the bet AND
Stake according to bookies fault.
Meaning - if you think bookie does make a big mistake stake big. If your advantage is ok stake medium. And if you're just a big ahead stake low or wait for maybe better odds.
So this additional feature will provide bettors a first sight if the bet is worth to be taken, watched (odds movement) or skipped.
Perfectly done and tons of thanks for such a quick and outstanding support.
Good luck to all your bets and for your project (I really love very much)
Cheers
Eagle 56