Pinnacle is widely considered the best sportsbook online and it also offers the best bonus. It is not about any percentage of your deposit: by betting at Pinnacle, you are giving yourself a bonus for life. Pinnacle generally has the highest odds available. Where your ordinary bookie offers you 1.8-1.8 (or -125/-125), Pinnacle often goes up to 1.96-1.96 (or -104/-104). Pinnacle welcomes even the serious winning players and never closes or limits their accounts. Considering the super fast payouts, there really is no reason to keep playing for lower odds.
|Number of slips in Betmagnet:|
|This month (2017-03):||12 131|
|Last month (2017-02):||10 881|
From 25 August 2016, we use exchange rates from the European Central Bank (ECB) via the feed available at http://fixer.io/. Previously, we used the mid point foreign exchange cashless rates from the bank ČSOB. For Bitcoin we use data from Bitcoin Average API.
|1 AUD||=||0.705 EUR|
|1 BAM||=||0.511 EUR|
|1 BGN||=||0.511 EUR|
|1 BRL||=||0.295 EUR|
|1 BTC||=||900.926 EUR|
|1 CAD||=||0.692 EUR|
|1 CNY||=||0.134 EUR|
|1 CZK||=||0.037 EUR|
|1 DKK||=||0.134 EUR|
|1 GBP||=||1.155 EUR|
|1 HKD||=||0.119 EUR|
|1 HRK||=||0.135 EUR|
|1 HUF||=||0.003 EUR|
|1 CHF||=||0.933 EUR|
|1 ILS||=||0.254 EUR|
|1 INR||=||0.014 EUR|
|1 JPY||=||0.008 EUR|
|1 KRW||=||0.001 EUR|
|1 MXN||=||0.049 EUR|
|1 MYR||=||0.209 EUR|
|1 NOK||=||0.109 EUR|
|1 NZD||=||0.649 EUR|
|1 PHP||=||0.018 EUR|
|1 PLN||=||0.234 EUR|
|1 RON||=||0.220 EUR|
|1 RUB||=||0.016 EUR|
|1 SEK||=||0.105 EUR|
|1 SGD||=||0.661 EUR|
|1 THB||=||0.027 EUR|
|1 TRY||=||0.255 EUR|
|1 USD||=||0.926 EUR|
|1 ZAR||=||0.074 EUR|
These days, gambling has become a mainstream activity. We don’t think twice about buying a lottery ticket or playing a quick game of bingo on our smartphone. It’s socially acceptable to gamble. Switch on the TV or open a magazine and it won’t be long before you see a well-known celebrity promoting an online betting website or app.
Sports betting is just one of many different types of online gambling. How it works is simple: instead of visiting a bookmakers or attending a live sporting event, you peruse an online book and place your bet according to predetermined odds. You can watch an event live on your screen, or walk away and wait for the results to pop up on screen or in your email inbox. Yes, it really is that easy. So what are the pros and cons of sports betting, and if you don’t enjoy it, what are the alternatives?
• Convenience – One of the main reasons why sports betting has become so popular is that it is very convenient. As long as you have an internet enabled device and a connection, you can place a bet anytime, anywhere. All of the big online betting websites have apps for smartphones and tablets, but you are also free to login to your account via a desktop if you prefer. So if you fancy placing a bet on the outcome of a football match in Poland, you don’t even have to leave your armchair.
• Easy transactions – Transactions are simple when you bet on sports fixtures online. All you have to do is create an account, link a debit or credit card and transfer money into your virtual wallet. It takes a few minutes to set up, but then you are good to go. Placing a bet only takes a few clicks of the mouse.
• Promotions – Most of the big online betting websites run promotions and special offers to attract new customers. You can double your money on your first bet, or even bet for free. This gives you a taste of how sports betting works, without risking too much of your hard-earned cash.
• Last-minute bets – Forgotten to place a bet on the Grand National and you’re stuck at the office doing overtime? No worries – you can log in to your online sports betting account and place a bet within seconds. And your boss will never know!
• Access your winnings online – If you are lucky enough to strike the jackpot, it is dead easy to access your winnings. Once your win is confirmed, you can withdraw the money electronically.
• Highly addictive – The biggest problem with online sports betting is that it is highly addictive. The fact these websites are so readily accessible makes it hard for people to walk away.
• Too easy to spend your winnings – Because winnings are deposited into your online account, it is all too easy to reinvest them in another bet.
• It’s a losing game – The odds are always stacked against the customer. Otherwise, there would be no profits to be made.
Online betting is not for everyone. If you hate sports, the idea of betting on sporting fixtures is probably not appealing in any way, shape or form. Instead, why not look at other forms of online betting, for example bingo, poker or slots? You can try any or all of them for free, and if you enjoy playing, simply create an account on your preferred website and start playing for cash.
It is very easy to develop a gambling problem if you have an addictive personality. For this reason, always set a strict limit on how much you can afford to lose, and once you have reached your limit, quit playing.
|All time||Total slips||ROI|
|This year (2017)||Total slips||ROI|
|Last year (2016)||Total slips||ROI|
|This month (2017-03)||Total slips||ROI|
|Last month (2017-02)||Total slips||ROI|
South Sydney v Sydney Sydney -6
Richmond v Carlton Richmond -14.5
Federer 2-0 Exact Sets