Problem: I see the page code

Discussion about Betmagnet
taktik85

Problem: I see the page code

Post by taktik85 »

Hello admin, something is wrong and I see the web code everywhere. Maybe it happened because of the last update.

You can look at it?
Betmagnet
Site Admin

Re: Problem: I see the page code

Post by Betmagnet »

Dear user,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. We are currently performing an upgrade of Betmagnet which should be finished soon and bring you a better performance.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Team Betmagnet.com
WIGGenAlphaFund

Post by WIGGenAlphaFund »

How long should we expect to site to be down before we are back up and running?

Thanks for any guidance on amount of time down in advance. We greatly appreciate it and want to thank you guys for running the most comprehensive Investment tracking software this industry has ever seen.
Betmagnet
Site Admin

Post by Betmagnet »

Thank you for your kind words.

Everything is expected to be finished until midnight GMT today (Tuesday 23 February).
kudos

Post by kudos »

The web is not counting the wins bet. It appears at 0.
Betmagnet
Site Admin

Post by Betmagnet »

The reason is that there is an issue with our exchange rates calculator since Wednesday evening GMT.

We are currently working hard to fix it. Please bear with us, we will let you know when it gets fixed and automatically recalculate all affected bet amounts and payouts. Thanks for your understanding.
Betmagnet
Site Admin

Post by Betmagnet »

The issue was fixed. Currencies are now calculated correctly. So are all the bet amounts and payouts.

All affected betting slips were corrected.

Please double check your slips from the past two days and let us know if you can still see any issues.
Roaldos

Post by Roaldos »

Once again huge errors at Betmagnet. Slips not being added and dates shown as 00/00/00 00:00.
Betmagnet
Site Admin

Post by Betmagnet »

Roaldos wrote: Mon 1. 3. 2021, 14:12:50 Once again huge errors at Betmagnet. Slips not being added and dates shown as 00/00/00 00:00.
Dear user, no issues of this kind have been reported to us recently aside for your message. Can you please share with us the details of what you are trying to do, ticket number(s) or screenshot(s) with error messages? You can send any details to info@betmagnet.com and we will check.

Please remember that when entering a bet, you must respect the pre-defined date format of YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS. If you enter your bet's date in some other way, it will quite likely be saved as all zeros in the database.
betmagnet-date-format.PNG
betmagnet-date-format.PNG (34.99 KiB) Viewed 14519 times