Major Football Picks 2014-15

Discussion about sports betting
lebetwithme

Re: Major Football Picks 2014-15

Post by lebetwithme »

Nov 1 Picks

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Newcastle United vs Liverpool

It has been a long time since Liverpool was priced around 2 in departure and it seems as Suarez' departure to Barcelona made this big difference. Liverpool is unrecognizable to me in this season and even though they bought more players and I mean great players, they aren't playing what they should. Newcastle are currently in a good form, but this game is difficult for them because these two teams evolutions are completely different and the tables should be turned here. Newcastle has 3 consecutive games undefeated and they lost at home just against City 0-2.

Asian Handicap
Pick: Liverpool -0.50
Odds: 2.01
Stake: 7/10

Everton vs Swansea City

Everton started the season badly with only 1 win in 7 matches, but now the injury crisis is over and they have back to back wins. They won 3-0 against Aston Villa and 3-1 against Burnley. On the other side Swansea opened the season perfectly with 3 wins in the first 3 matches, but they have only 1 win in their last 6 matches in the PL. Also, they lost in the Capital One Cup 2-1 from Liverpool and that result could affect on the players.

Everton are very strong at home while Swansea is not playing very well on the road. Everton have scored at least 2 goals in their last 10 home matches in the Premier League. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Everton's last 10 home games in the Premier League. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Swansea's last 6 away games in the Premier League. Everton won their last 2 home matches against Swansea 3-2 and 3-1.

My preferred bet for this match is Everton to score over 1.5 goals, but as we don't have that option in our betting menu I think that over 2.5 goals will do the job as well.

Over Under
Pick: Over 2.5
Odds: 1.82

Thats for today! GL!
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

Nov 8 EPL Picks

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Liverpool vs Chelsea

The Reds are at the 8th place on the table with 14 points while the Blues are in the 1st place on the table with 26 points.

Liverpool has played 5 matches at home so far in the PL, they have 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 lose. On the other side Chelsea has played 5 away matches so far in the PL, they have 3 wins and 2 draws.

Liverpool have kept only 1 clean sheet this season while Chelsea are yet to keep a clean sheet away from home this season in the PL. Also Chelsea have scored in each of the 10 matches they have played so far this season.

Over Under
Pick: Over 2.5
Odds: 1.95
Stake: 10/10

Burnley vs Hull City

I can't see any problems in Hull side in this fixture. Burnley is the only team that didn't win a match in the league. Currently the with 4 points in the 20th position in the league table. I think that the absence of Jelavic in this game is the reason why bookmakers slightly favour Burnley in this match, but Hull still have Diame and Hernandez and against the weakest team in the premiership this season I don't see any problems.

Taking Hull to win is the main bet here, but if you want a safer pick go for ***Asian Handicap Betting*** 0.00 @2. 13 in Hull.

1x2
Pick: Hull City
Odds: 2.87
Stake: 6/10

Asian Handicap
Pick: 0.00 Hull City
Odds: 2.13

This will be an exciting EPL weekend :)
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

UEFA EURO 2016 QUALIFIERS Nov 14 Picks

Georgia vs Poland

Can't understand these odds. Great value for Poland here, and if they grab a win here, they are almost secured to play in the Euro 16. They are on top of their group after beating Germany and Gibraltar. And a strong draw against Scottland in Scottland.

Georgia has lost 2 games against Scottland and Ireland, and won their game against Gibraltar obviously. And they are on 5th spot now.

Poland has a much stronger roster than Georgia, and I predict that these odds will drop a lot before kickoff.

1x2
Pick: Poland
Odds: 1.91
Stake: 8/10

Scotland vs Republic of Ireland

What a great odds for Ireland in this fixture @3. 20. Yes, Scotland has the home advantage but I'm not convinced in their last home win against Georgia that are currently sitting in 5th place. Scotland is currently 3rd in this group.

I don't understand the odds for Ireland at 3.20 is so high. They have 7 points and currently 2nd in this group and also doing wonders. They have Keane, McClean, and McGeady that doing great for their team. And also won their last 3 meetings against Scotland. Stats and history tell that the Republic of Ireland is the upper team in this fixture.

1x2
Pick: Republic of Ireland
Odds: 3.20

Hungary vs Finland

Both of these teams have 4 points in the league table. Hungary loses their last home game against Northern Ireland with a 1-2 defeat. They have a decent home form with L-W-W-D-L and have the home crowd.

Finland on the other hand got a good run in away and won their last away match against Faroe Islands with a convincing 1-3.

Both of these teams had a chance to take the win here so I'm putting my money for ***Finland +0.25 Asian Handicap Betting at 1.97 in SBOBET***.

Asian Handicap
Pick: +0.25 Finland
Odds: 1.97
Stake: 5/10

Goodluck!
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

Germany Bundesliga Picks Dec 18

Borussia Dortmund vs VfL Wolfsburg

Dortmund's opening odds makes me say NAH! Of course SBOBET and a lot of bookmakers favour them in this fixture. They were good in their last home matches, but at 1.89 for them is such a wow. Reus is one of the main men in this squad and he's out because of injury. Meanwhile, the star players of Wolfsburg are there they may be facing a home crowd here, but their away form tells us all that they can take this match. Also keep in mind that Wolfsburg is 2nd in the league table and Dortmund is 16th. Away win for me at 4, pretty sweet, but if you want a safer and almost a cherry pick AH +0.50 @2.03 for Wolfburg is the right bet for yah! Cheers!

1x2
Pick: Wolfsburg
Odds: 4.00

Asian Handicap
Pick: +0.50 Wolfsburg
Odds: 2.03
Stake: 8/10

Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen

Pretty a M'gladbach game in my opinion. They're the better team good home form and sitting 4th in the league table. They didn't lose any home games from their last 5 home matches. On the other side Bremen will have a hard time in this fixture, especially with the absence of DI Santo because of the injury. Maybe they can snatch a goal from M'gladbach, but they cannot snatch a win in this match. I'm putting my money in Over 3 here. If DI Santo is here this may be a higher goal line.

Over Under
Pick: Over 3
Odds: 1.83

SC Paderborn 07 vs Schalke 04

Looking forward for a draw/win for Schalke 04 side here. Odds are not the best, but they can tell that Asian Handicap is the best line for this match. Pederborn concedes 2 draws and 2 wins from their last 4 home matches and got 2 draws from their last 2. Schalke 04 is the clue here, they won their last 2 away matches against Maribor and Stuttgart and get the confidence boost that they need for this match. There's a possibility of a draw here so AH +0.25 for Schalke is my backup line.

1x2
Pick: Schalke 04
Odds: 2.52

Asian Handicap
Pick: +0.25 Schalke 04
Odds: 1.64

I also recommend to check the *In-play Betting* lines for this fixtures. Goodluck!
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

ITALY SERIE A

Cagliari vs Juventus

Looking back from their last meetings, Juventus won 4 times, including a draw from their last 5 match. For the past 2 years Cagliari never beats Juventus. This match is no exception, Juventus had the better form, 1st in the league table and surely the better team. Cagliari will suffer in this match, especially Sau, Marco will be out of this game because of injury. I don't expect a single goal in the home side in this fixture. The zero goal record of Cagliari from their last 3 Serie A matches is enough to not invest in the goal lines. Asian Handicap is the choice here, -1.25 for Juventus is a gamble but I'm sure that they will easily beat the home team.

Pick
Asian Handicap: -1.25 Juventus
Odds: 2.01
Stake: 5/10

Napoli vs Parma

There's no doubt that the home team will get this one. Currently 7th in the league table and never lose a single match in their last 5 home matches. Meanwhile the bottom of the table Parma will have a tough time in this match. I also did not expect any goals from them. Asian Handicap will be my main line here putting a decent amount for -1.25 Napoli.

Pick:
Asian Handicap: -1.25 Napoli
Odds: 1.75

Not so exciting match but a potential profit :) Goodluck!