PLEASE TELL ME THERE ARE WAYS TO PRODUCE LINE GRAPHS

Discussion about Betmagnet
WIGSprtINVDiv

PLEASE TELL ME THERE ARE WAYS TO PRODUCE LINE GRAPHS

Post by WIGSprtINVDiv »

Does anyone here know how to put your results in the form of different types of graphs. More specifically, is there anyway that you can create a LINE GRAPH of a set of results and possibly even put MULTIPLE LINE GRAPHS TOGETHER with the idea of being able to compare different types of situations and results....????
If there is no possible way to even do a SIMPLE RESULT ORRIENTED LINE GRAPH from just one simple set of results, PLEASE TELL ME THAT IT IS IN THE WORKS AS IT IS VERY FEW THINGS THAT ARE MORE APPROPRIATE IN THE INVESTMENT WORLD THAN A GOOD SET OF COMPARISON GRAPHS.....PLEASE I.T TELL ME THAT A MORE COMPLES SET OF GRAPHING OPTIONS IS ONE OF IF NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING BIENG WORKED ON....IF I AM NOT JUST OVERLOOKING HOW TO DO IT AND IT IS ALREADY HERE..
Betmagnet
Site Admin

Re: PLEASE TELL ME THERE ARE WAYS TO PRODUCE LINE GRAPHS

Post by Betmagnet »

Line graphs are available in some subsections of My Results.

Graphs are only available as you can see them in various subsections of My Results. If you want to see your results more precisely filtered you can use My Bets (but there are no graphs there). It is not yet possible to apply all the filters in My Results as you can apply them in My Bets. That one is really in the works.
WIGSprtINVDiv

Re: PLEASE TELL ME THERE ARE WAYS TO PRODUCE LINE GRAPHS

Post by WIGSprtINVDiv »

I was aware of the graphs rhat are already aavailable and they are very helpful, however very hopeful that you guys will dramatically evolve the graphing abilities of this program. As with any financial investments graphing and detailed graphing will show the investor sooo much... please I think I speak for us all when I say PLEASE GROW THE GRAPHING CAPABILITIES AND TYPES ASAP.