Major Football Picks 2014-15

Discussion about sports betting
lebetwithme

Re: Major Football Picks 2014-15

Post by lebetwithme »

Oct 18 picks

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur

High expectations of Over 3 here, Man City will fill this game with goals. Remembers last years 6-0 home game for Man City. Injuries from both sides will not affect this fixture, especially Aguero and the rest of the firehouse of Man City still there. This will be a cherry pick if Hotspur makes a goal, but they have no chance in this game and just wait for the full time loss. Early picks for this EPL week expect that the odds will drop as the match comes close.

Over Under
Pick: Over 3
Odds: 2.06
Stake: 8/10

Arsenal vs Hull City

Arsenal will be glad to play home after an away lose against Chelsea. I'm expecting a lot of goals from them even Ramsey will not be in this game. Yes, they will surely win this fixture they have quality line up like Sanchez, Wellbeck, Wilshere ect.

Hull City won their last match against CP. Diame and Jelavic will be the main heart of this team if this players doesn't perform then this will be an easy win for Arsenal. If Hull City play the away pressure well then maybe they can have at least one goal.

Despite the favourable odds for Arsenal @1.39, Hull City have a good goal average while their away. An average of 2 goals per game in their last 5 and two of that fixtures are in away. Just like above an Over 3 will be a profit here.

Over Under
Odds: 2.13

Over Under lines for today! Cheers!
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE Oct 18 picks

Burnley vs West Ham United

Expect a lot of goals in this fixture. Burnley is currently 19th in the standings with four points (0-4-3), while West Ham is currently seventh in the standings and the team has 10 points (3-1-3). Burnley this season is a team for whom everyone thinks that they are the weakest and they will soon return to the Championship, but they were in the previous game played a very interesting match and won one point in a match against Leicester City, 2-2. West Ham playing constantly attacking and in the previous four of five games they are played with three or more goals (2-0, 1-2, 3-1, 2-2, 1-3). I think this game certainly will bring at least two goals, and perhaps more.

Over Under
Pick: Over 2.5
Odds: 2.04
Stake: 5/10

Crystal Palace vs Chelsea

Chelsea is now the best team in England and is the strongest candidate to tittle. City has received Totenham and will be a tough game for them and Mourinho has a good opportunity to maintain or raise even more the distance for 2nd place. Chelsea have a champions league game on Tuesday and want to solve the game as soon as possible. Many Chelsea players were in their national teams and will have less time to prepare the game and the rest.

Asian Handicap
Pick: 1.25 Chelsea
Odds: 2.02
Stake: 3/10

Everton vs Aston Villa

Everton has not yet hit the heights of last season's 5th place finish, and with just 1 league win so far this season find themselves down in 17th place. They've been scoring goals well enough (13 of them so far, among them Phil Jagielka's howitzer at Liverpool, which may have wrapped up Goal of the Season already) but their defence has been alarmingly poor- 16 goals conceded is the league's highest total, a situation that won't be helped by the ankle injury sustained by John Stones. After an encouraging start, 3 consecutive defeats leave Aston Villa in mid-table. The return of Christian Benteke in attack offers hope, and the beefed-up attacking threat should see this game produce a few goals.

Over Under
Odds: 1.78
Stake: 10/10
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE Oct 18 picks

Newcastle United vs Leicester City

These teams had action packed matches this season, and it's been very interesting to watch both sides. Alan Pardew's Newcastle has shown signs of improvement of late with the return of Papis Cisse, who has saved points for Newcastle 2 times in a row. They both have a great start to the campaign, but I believe now is finally the time for Newcastle to record all 3 points! These teams have averaged over 2.5 goals from their games they have played this season. Investing Over 2.5 goals is a profit.

1x2
Pick: Newcastle
Odds: 2.12
Stake: 6/10

Over Under
Odds: 1.78
Stake: 7/10

Southampton vs Sunderland

The host team will be happy to maintain their spot in the top on the league table, after an away 0-1 loss from Tottenham. Southampton is a team that can play good both sides, but when they're at home they have a huge goal average. With the likes of Pelle and Schneiderlin this will be an easy win for them. Don't have much to say in Sunderland their away performance are hit and miss. They only won one game in their last 5 away match (D-L-W-D-D), and this will be a slaughter for them. AH -0.75 for this match!

Asian Handicap
Pick: -0.75 Southampton
Odds: 1.76

All the odds are provided by SBOBet, you can also check the ***In-play Betting*** lines for this matches. Cheers guys!
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE Oct 19 picks!

Queens Park Rangers vs Liverpool

We know that QPR is at the bottom of the league table. They have a worst form both sides, but they have the ability to make goals, especially at home. QPR can at least concede a single goal from this fixture. If Liverpool do their job and play offensive this will surely a win for them. I expect a 1-2 in this fixture and put a decent amount in Over 2.5.

Over Under
Odds: 1.74

Stoke City vs Swansea City

Stoke City last season problems with scoring isn't really changed, but they keep having a strong defence, most of all when playing in front of their supporter: in 3 home matches, they have scored only 1 goal and suffered 2 goals. Swansea had a great season, but lost some shape after losing 4-2 against Chelsea last September, gaining only 2 points in 3 matches, including a scoreless away draw against Sunderland.

I believe this match won't see many goals coming, so Under 2.5 is the right bet and I'm pretty confident in getting it right.

Over Under
Pick: Under 2.5
Odds: 1.74

Odds are from SBOBET, good luck and have a nice day.
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

Oct 21 Picks

EPL

W.B.A vs Manchester United

Just like the odds favoured for this fixture, Man Untd has the edge in this match. I know that Man United have defensive problems, but other that Berahino, I can't see much power in W.B.A side.

Even Rooney will be missed in this match the rest of the Man Untd offensive attack will recover them. Alan Irvine's side has started well but I still think they have an ordinary side who will struggle to stay up, and can see Van Persie, Falcao, Di Maria and Mata has the quality to break them down with ease.

The injuries are easing too, Ander Herrera should be back and Phil Jones and Michael Carrick are edging closer to a return.

1x2
Pick: Man United
Odds: 1.72
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

Oct 23 Picks

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Anderlecht vs Arsenal

Arsenal had 3 points while Anderlecht is on the bottom of the table with 1 point. They are played one time against each other and Arsenal won with 1-0 at home. The both teams are not in their best form from the start of the season. But I think Arsenal had the best and the classier team from both and most experience in this tournament so shouldn't be a problem for them to win the three points here. My choice is Arsenal to win at odds of 1.75 we can also fancy a 1-1 in this fixture so I also put a small amount in AH 0.50.

1x2
Pick: Arsenal
Odds: 4.40

Asian Handicap
Pick: 0.50 Anderlecht
Odds: 2.17

AS Monaco vs Benfica

Monaco home performance is good so far the real deal here is their low goal average. In the other hand Benfica's goal average are great, they concede 7 goals from their last away matches so this will be a Benfica game for me. Benfica can do wonders even playing away and that will be the key for this fixture.

1x2
Pick: Benfica
Odds: 2.95

Bayer Leverkusen vs Zenit St. Petersburg

Leverkusen have been scoring plenty of goals so far this season (16 in 8 Bundesliga games), while also conceding plenty (14 in the Bundesliga so far). They have a young, enterprising team full of exciting young attackers such as Karim Bellarabi and Heung-Min Son, but have also demonstrated an alarming soft centre-witness Saturday's 2nd half collapse at Stuttgart, where they threw away a 3-0 half time lead to only draw 3-3. They face a Zenit side who has already proven their capabilities in this season's Champions League with an impressive 2-0 win away to Benfica, before a 0-0 draw at home to Monaco. This should be a decent game, with every possibility of goals at sides, but I'll take AH +0.50 in Zenit's side.

Asian Handicap
Pick: +0.50 Zenit
Odds: 2.12

Champions league is back and there's a lot of decent games to choose. Cheers! Odds are provided by SBOBET.
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

Oct 23 picks

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE

Lille vs Everton

There's no reason not to pick Everton here. The home team only concedes 3 goals from their last five and also they loss their last home match. Lille had a hard time to get some goals and against a team like Everton that have a lot of experience in international matches it becomes a lot more difficult.

Everton also has problems with their form. Their away performance is not that good, but that's against the top EPL teams. The away team has a decent odds @2. 88 SBOBET.

1x2
Pick: Everton
Odds: 2.88

Standard Liege vs Sevilla

Both of these teams had an average of 2 goals per game on both sides. With the likes of M'Bia, Aspas and, Krychowiak the away team has a huge advantage. The main choice here is to go Over 2.5 @1.87. Standard concedes 7 goals from their last three home matches and also 7 goals from Sevilla's last three away matches. An even form in my opinion, so putting a fair amount in Over 2.5 is the profit..

Over Under
Odds: 1.87

Club Brugge vs FC Copenhagen

Brugge has an unbelievable goal average! They concede a whooping 17 goals from their last five matches and 9 of that is from home. Copenhagen had no chance in this fixture their away form are hit and miss. This will surely a money from Over 2.5 goals with 1.97 @SBOBET! Expect the odds to drop so act fast!

Over Under
Odds: 1.97

Thats it guys! Cheers!
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

Oct 24 Picks

SPAIN LA LIGA

Celta Vigo vs Levante

After a home loss against Villarreal that are currently above them in the league table, Celta Vigo will defend their home against Levante. This will be a one sided fixture for the home side. Levante is currently in the 19th position in the league table and not doing well while in away. Celta Vigo will not tolerate any mistakes here and the power trio Nolito,Larrivey, and Orellana will be making some plays here. So I'll put a decent amount in Over 2.75 @1.99 in SBOBET. The In-play Betting lines will also a target market for this fixture so I recommend to watch for odds movements for this match.

Over Under
Pick: Over 2.75
Odds: 1.99

GERMANY BUNDESLIGA

Werder Bremen vs Koln

If Di Santo makes some plays here this will be a Bremen game. Both sides are pretty even in my opinion. If we look the stats for this team a draw will consider, but both of these teams can concede goals. I predict that this game will be an offensive match and a lot of goals are coming. Bremen has the upper hand because of the home crowd, so also I put a decent amount in AH for Bremen side.

Over Under
Odds: 1.85

Asian Handicap
Pick -0.25 Bremen
Odds: 2.35

FRANCE LIGUE 1

Toulouse vs Lens

This fixture is a draw win in Toulouse. They can perform well both sides, especially in the front of the home crowd. With the likes of Ben Yedder this guy knows how and when to make some plays for his team. Lens will be no chance in this fixture, they have loss their last two away matches and losing 4 games from their last five. I smell a 2-0 here so I put a small amount for Correct Score here. :)

1x2
Pick: Toulouse
Odds: 1.61

Correct Score
Pick: 2-0
Odds: 6.60
Stake: 2/10

Not so exciting matches, but profit can be made! Cheers and have a wonderful betting day!
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

Oct 25 picks

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

West Ham United vs Manchester City

West Ham United is 4th in the league table with 13 points, Manchester City is currently second with 17 points. West Ham certainly enjoys the best start so far in their Premier League history for a long time, they won 2 games for a spin, but this game likely will end as a defeat! Meanwhile, Manchester City failed to clinch a win at an empty home fans stadium against CSKA Moscow in Russia with a 2-2 draw in their midweek Champions League thanks to their costly injury penalty given to the Russian, pretty much damaged their morale as they were 2-0 up at half time. I think the Asian Handicap Line will be the match breaker here, a decent amount for the home team +1 @ 2.07 will be my choice.

Asian Handicap
Pick: +1 West Ham United
Odds: 2.07

Liverpool vs Hull City

Liverpool failed to defend their home field against Real Madrid with a heartbreaking 0-3 loss. That's a tragic loss, especially they're currently 5th place with 13 points in the league table. That loss maybe not a huge factor in this fixture, but they hunger for goals for this match is a big deal.

Hull, maybe the underdog here, but their consistency to concede an average of 2 goals per game both sides are a huge factor. Yes, they have an L-D in their last away matches, but they conceded 4 goals in 2 away games.

My choice is an Over 3 for this match, SBOBet has a fair odds @2.02.

Over Under
Odds: 2.02

W.B.A vs Crystal Palace

Currently 14th and 16th position in the league table with 9 and 8 points. W.B.A may be the favourites for this match, but performance wise we cannot tell the outcome of this game. W.B.A power is from Berahino currently had 6 goals in the tournament. CP performance is not consistent in away, but I'm sure they can manage to catch up some goals in this game. Just like their away game against Everton. The best choice here is +0.50 AH for Crystal Palace.

Asian Handicap
Pick: +0.50 Crystal Palace
Odds: 2.03

Important EPL week guys! I know we make some profits in here. Odds are provided by SBOBet. Cheers!
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

Oct 29 Picks!

ITALY SERIE A

AS Roma vs Cesena

After a tragic home match against B. Munich in 1-7, Roma will be back at home to defend against Cesena. I can't see any problems in Roma side highly favoured by various bookmakers with 1.18 odds. They're the 2nd team in the league table and facing a bottom table team. Under 3 is my choice here, Roma is a strong team, but a Cesena will be scoreless here and I am not expecting a higher than 2 goals from Roma.

Over Under
Pick: Under 3
Odds: 1.85

Atalanta vs Napoli

An outcome of 1-2 in this fixture will be a fair choice. Atalanta's performance both sides are so bad. Yes, they won their last home match against Parma, but that team is the last in the league table. Against Napoli this will be a bad news for them. Napoli concedes 4 goals from their last 3 away matches and against a team like Atalanta I'm expecting them to concede more.

Over Under
Odds: 2.04

Palermo vs Chievo

A pretty even match in my opinion and the home advantage is a huge factor in this kind of match. Gonzales put a show in their last home match against Cesena in 2-1 win. Palermo maybe has the advantage here, but Chievo needs to perform here. I don't want to highly favor Palermo in this one because Chievo might snatch a win here. For a safer pick AH +0.50 is my choice for Chievo.

Asian Handicap
Pick: Chievo +0.50
Odds: 1.96