Major Football Picks 2014-15

Discussion about sports betting
lebetwithme

Major Football Picks 2014-15

Post by lebetwithme »

I will provide my daily picks from the major football leagues around the world like EPL,La liga, Champions League etc. Share your thoughts about my picks or just simply yours. This picks will not provide zero risk betting so bet at your own risk.
lebetwithme

Re: Major Football Picks 2014-15

Post by lebetwithme »

Here;s for today

Spain La Liga Picks Oct 3

Getafe vs Cordoba

Getafe had the edge in this match a high possibility of a draw win for them. Cordoba has a poor performance thought out the years and just like this season they will be a bottom team. Getafe won their last match against Malaga with a 1 goal game. They also not performing well this week, but Cordoba has no chance of winning this game. This fixture will also be a 1 goal game in favor of Getafe with 2.04 odds.

1x2
Pick: Getafe
Odds: 2.04
Stake: 5/10
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE Picks Oct 4

Hull City vs Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace has a decent start this season, way better than expected, and I think it's weird that Hull is made such big favorites here. But it's usually like this when they set the odds early. They had a poor start, but with a win against Everton, and Leicester the last two games, they have been very good. And their striker Frazier Campbell has started scoring, and I think he might be good for at least 10-12 goals a season for them.

Hull has been a roller coaster, had a great time watching them against Westham, a game that ended in a 2 - 2 draw, and managed to score twice against the City.

Not the most exciting game this weekend, but I think it will be a good one, within form Palace winning the game.

Asian Handicap
Pick: +0.25 Crystal Palace
Odds: 2.19

Leicester City vs Burnley

After three matches unbeaten, Leicester suffered a defeat against Crystal Palace by 2-0. Leicester come a breaking news after beating Man united by 5-3 goals and they are in good form now. They will be keen to get back on the winning way after that defeat.

Burnley is really struggling so much in this season and they are coming from a big defeat against West brom. They have just scored just one goal in this season and I expect another defeat for them.

Leicester Are looks like the fitted with Top tier and i think they will get another Victory.

Asian Handicap
Pick: -1 Leicester City
Odds: 2.47

Liverpool vs W.B.A

Liverpool is not having a good season compared to their last season. They are having trouble in defense and in attack, now that Sturridge has been out for a while. WBA is doing a good season and are currently 10th place. They won their last 3 games in a row and are highly motivated. They know they can win at anfield, so they will start looking for the goal. Liverpool had a terrible week after losing in the CL against Basel and will seek to have a strong start in this game to get a positive result back. I expect goals here.

Asian Handicap
Pick: +1 WBA
Odds: 2.31

Asian Handicap Betting Tips for today! I hope we all have a good and exciting EPL weekend and good luck to us.
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

English Premier League Picks Oct 5

Manchester United vs Everton

I expect a lot of goals. Manchester Utd. is currently 12th in the standings with five points (1-2-2), while Everton is currently 14th in the standings, and the team has five points (1-2-2).

Manchester Utd. after the debacle in the match against Leicester City-I (3-5), just must to play a lot more this game. It will not be easy, because the defense is very bad, and Everton have a great team and a dangerous counter attacks. Everton's in a new season in all competitions played on six of seven games with three or more goals (0-3, 2-3, 4-1, 2-0, 3-6, 2-2, 2-2) and now I expect a similar game.

Over Under
Pick: Over 3
Odds: 1.98
Stake: 7/10

Chelsea vs. Arsenal

Chelsea is currently first in the standings with 13 points (4-1-0), while Arsenal is currently fourth in the standings, and the team has 9 points (2-3-0).

Chelsea in this year, are the big favorite for the title in the league, but this is the strongest league in the world so that they somewhere must to lose points. Maybe it will be just the match against Arsenal, although the hosts are a big favorite. Chelsea in March this year an amazing way was beat Arsenal and even scored six goals (6-0), so, at least three in this game and more than real, no doubt about that.

Over Under
Pick: Over 2.5
Odds: 1.80
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

Oct 8 Picks,

English Conference National

Bristol Rovers vs Dartford FC

These teams have never been a game before, it's easy to say that Bristol Rovers had the edge in this fixture. What else can we say they are number 6 in the league table, playing at home and overly favoured by bookmakers with 1.43 odd. They can score an average of 2 goals in their last 5 matches. Even they conceded two consecutive draws in their last games, this will be a game for them. I didn't expect a lot from Dortmund, maybe they will concede a goal here and wait for their defeat.

1x2
Pick: Bristol Rovers
Odds: 1.43

Bookmakers almost give an even odds for this fixture and also a pretty even team form. What bothers me is Aldershot always have an answer if they're playing against Chester. I want to predict a draw for this one, but Aldershot for me has a clear win view for this match. This will be a 0 - 1, 1 - 1, for Aldershot so I'll put a small amount in Asian Handicap Betting for 0.0 Aldershot.

Asian Handicap
Pick: Aldershot Town
Odds: 1.87
Stake: 4/10

Don't have any good games for today I'll check tomorrow for the major leagues and also check the In-Play Betting lines for potential profits. Good luck and enjoy!
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

Oct 10 Picks

UEFA EURO 2016 QUALIFIERS

Belarus vs Ukraine

The home advantage of Belarus will not be a factor against a team that performed well with both sides. Ukraine didn't lose in their five recent matches. Taking four wins and a draw, they are ready to take their spot here. We know how Ukraine performs with their at home, but they also have an edge when playing away. This will be a 1 goal advantage win for Ukraine, let's say 1 - 2. I will bet a good amount for Over 2.25 goals with 2.25 odds, and Ukraine to beat Belarus 1x2 with 2.23 @ SBOBet. Expect that odds will drop into the Ukraine side.

Over Under
Pick: Over 2.25
Odds: 2.25
Stake: 6/10

1x2
Pick: Ukraine
Odds: 2.23

FYR Macedonia vs Luxembourg

This fixture is a mistake! Yes, Macedonia will have a home advantage and Luxenborg had a worst form, but giving Macedonia at 1.45 odds is a mistake. They also not playing well both sides, even losing a lot of games at home against stronger teams like Portugal. Luxembourg is not as strong as Portugal, but heavily favoring Macedonia in 1x2 is not a good idea. This will be a draw in my opinion. The +1 in Asian handicap with 2.12 odds for Luxembourg is a profit!

Asian Handicap
Pick: +1 Luxembourg
Odds: 2.12

Lithuania vs Estonia

Against strong teams like England, Moldova and Poland, Lithuania had no chance, but in this fixture against Estonia is a different story. This will be an even matched, home advantage for Lithuania will not secure them a victory because Estonia knows how concede goals that Lithuania is lacking. I want to call another draw for this one so putting in Asian Handicap for this fixture is a safer pick.

Asian Handicap
Pick: +0.50 Estonia
Odds: 1.72

A lot of exciting and profit fixture in this league, so I guess we will focus on this one for now. More Euro Qualifiers Picks to come so stand by. Good luck and have a nice day!
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

Oct 11 Picks

Bulgaria vs Croatia

The Croatian media spoke a lot and now if they don't win, i don't know what will happen with their favourites. Their players are much better than the national team of Bulgaria. For the home team, It's important to have more supporters in the stadium, but the tickets are too expensive and not many people are expected. Croatia with Rakitic, Modric, Srna and company are world class team while for Bulgaria Popov is the best at the moment, playing for Kuban. Take this before the odds drop :)

1x2
Pick: Croatia
Odds: 2.18

Cyprus vs Israel

Cyprus hosts have made a great appearance and won against Bosnia in the first round with 2-1. The team will try to continue the good results and at their venue they have an opportunity to get more points. Meanwhile, Israel is out of form at this period of time and I expect that it is difficult for them to win this game. I'm expecting a draw in this match so Asian Handicap Betting will be the line for this game. +0.25 for Cyprus with 2.06 odds will be a safe call.

Asian Handicap
Pick: +0.25 Cyprus
Odds: 2.06
Stake: 4/10

Latvia vs Iceland

Iceland has better players than Latvia. Iceland's players play in teams like Verona, Swansea etc. Latvia national team has a lot of problems with the line up. They have some good players injured and for this team, without these players, it's mission impossible to get even 1 point against Iceland. Iceland plays a good game and they have talented players. No problems in Iceland before this match. All will be available to play and the best formation will be chosen by the coach. I see Iceland will be the big favourite here so I already put a good amount here because the odds will soon drop.

1x2
Pick: Iceland
Odds: 2.07
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

Oct 10 Picks

Albania vs Denmark

The away win from Portugal makes Albania a top contender in this tournament. They show that they can adapt and perform well against the home crowd, this time they will be in a comfortable position. AH handicap is on their side and the odds are fair for them. Favoured by bookmakers, Denmark can also play both sides, but focus more on defence that make the game lack with goals. This can be a draw outcome or a one goal lead in favor of Albania. In case that it becomes a draw the Asian Handicap line for Albania also had a fair price.

Asian Handicap
Pick: +0.25 Albania
Odds: 1.99

Northern Ireland vs Faroe Islands

This fixture is insane! SBOBet heavily favoured Northern Ireland with 1.27 in 1x2 line. Yes, there are taking a break in away, but their overall performance is not that solid. They only scored 2 goals in their five away matches, an average of 0.4 goals per game. Faroe Islands away performance is not a joke they conceded 6 goals in their last away match. This will be a huge profit on the Faroe's side, but if you want a safer bet than simply take Faroe Islands to in AH +1.50 with a whooping 2.05 odds. This will be a mistake for this fixture so act fast before the odds drops.

1x2
Pick: Faroe Islands
Odds: 10.50
Stake: 3/10

Asian Handicap
Pick: +1.50 Faroe Islands
Odds: 2.05
Stake: 10/10

Act fast this will be a potential profit on our side! Don't forget to check the ***In-Play Betting*** lines for this fixtures. Good luck!
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

ITALY SERIE B

Catania vs Bari

Home performance of Catania is impressive, they never lose any games in their last five, and won 3 of that games. Currently in the 18th position in this tournament, but that will not affect their home performance. Bari maybe a defensive team, but that also counts if they're playing away. I don't want to call a draw for this one, but there's a possibility, so we will have to go for the AH line. I recommend to watch this game live and ***check the In-play Betting lines for this fixture***.

Asian Handicap
Pick: +0.25 Bari
Odds: 2.05

Avellino vs Carpi

After a draw in Stadi Sandro Cabassi in their last meeting. Avellino will have the edge and motivation to beat Carpi at home. This will be a hard time for Carpi, especially they're not performing well at away. The home court advantage will boost the morale of Avellino just like before, also Castaldo will be happy to perform in the home crowd.

1x2
Pick: Avellino
Odds: 2.20

Latina vs Bologna

Odds are favoured on Latina side because some of the main players of Bologna has injuries. Absence of Cacia will hurt the performance of Bologna, especially at away. I think they can still hold on since they have good numbers in away form. If Latina goes on full offense Bologna is in trouble. I pick Latina to beat Bologna @2.31.

1x2
Pick: Latina
Odds: 2.31

Good luck!

================================================================
Note from administrator: Unpaid ads are not allowed.
lebetwithme

Post by lebetwithme »

Germany vs Republic of Ireland

After a scoreless defeat from Poland, Muller and the rest of the German squad will at the home side this time. The expectations for Germany in this fixture is high a 1.23 favourable odds from various bookmakers. I'll take the hype here and Germany to win this fixture. I also put a small amount for Ireland in AH +1.50 @2.20, This team knows how to have goals and that will be a fancy goal if they take 1 in this game.

1x2
Pick: Germany
Odds: 1.23
Stake: 10/10

Asian Handicap
Pick: +1.50 Republic of Ireland
Odds: 2.20

Denmark vs Portugal

Portugal is in a bad position in my opinion, they're not performing well in away and Denmark has the form in home. This will be a draw win for Denmark and the odds that favor Portugal is a mistake. We can take Demark to win straight line or AH for more safer picks, but I'll go to Denmark to win this fixture with 3.00 odds.

1x2
Pick: Denmark
Odds: 3.00

AH
Pick: +0.25 Denmark
Odds: 1.91
Stake: Your preference

Finland vs Romania

Finland's performance is hit and miss at home, if Riski didn't have a good performance this will be a draw/lose at home. Romania beats Greece in an away victory with a one goal advantage, so they will come to this match ready also history tells that Romania always won against Finland. This can be a 1 goal win or draw for Romania.

1x2
Pick: Romania
Odds: 2.63

Asian Handicap
Pick: 0.00 Romania
Odds: 1.91

Thats it for today! Good luck!