IMPORTANT NEW FEATURE: Dynamic Settling

Discussion about Betmagnet
Betmagnet
Site Admin

IMPORTANT NEW FEATURE: Dynamic Settling

Post by Betmagnet »

Settling your picks has become quicker and easier in My Bets section. You can settle your bets by clicking on the appropriate link below each pick (OK/KO/AHh+/AHh-/void/?) like you are used to. But instead of being taken to special slip page to settle picks after each click, you will now remain in My Bets section in the same table where picks and slips will be settled dynamically and you will immediately see the results. We consider this to be one of the most important improvements since the launch of Betmagnet. You should love this new feature especially if you work with large numbers of slips and settling them was a little annoying for you up to this point. Please note that dynamic settling doesn't work in Internet Explorer. We strongly encourage you to use better and faster browsers like Chrome or Firefox.

You can post any questions and share your ideas to this feature right here.

Filter templates for My Bets section are still on deck and will be available soon. We believe that dynamic settling will become even more useful once filter templates are launched ;)